CalEPA Home Page
State agencies that are investing Greenhouse Gas Reduction
Fund monies have information online now for eligible applicants.
Funding is available for a variety of projects including
transportation and sustainable communities, clean energy, and
natural resources and waste diversion. At least a quarter of
these funds will be invested to benefit disadvantaged
Find direct links and contacts for funding opportunities.
- California Joins with Canadian Provinces to Support Strong Action on Climate Change (PDF)
- CalEPA Identifies Communities Targeted for Cap-and-Trade Investments
- Statement by Secretary Rodriquez on Appointment of Barbara A. Lee (PDF)
- CalEPA finalizes major update of environmental health screening tool (PDF)
- Governor Brown Signs Agreement with Mexico to Reduce Dangerous Greenhouse Gases
- Mandatory Water Conservation Regulation Goes Into Effect (PDF)
- First Update to the Climate Change Scoping Plan: Building on the Framework (PDF)
- All CalEPA News