Welcome to Cal/EPA
The California Environmental Protection Agency is charged with developing, implementing and enforcing the state's environmental protection laws that ensure clean air, clean water, clean soil, safe pesticides and waste recycling and reduction. Our departments are at the forefront of environmental science, using cutting-edge research to shape the state's environmental laws.
- Cal EPA Secretary Matthew Rodriquez’s Statement on Proposed Federal Rules for New Power Plants (PDF)
- State Convenes Interagency Task Force to Improve Safety at California's Oil Refineries (PDF)
- Climate Change Report Documents Growing Impacts on California’s Environment (PDF)
- Draft Report Outlines Steps to Improve Safety at California's Oil Refineries (PDF)
- CalEPA Creates New Environmental Justice Working Group (PDF)
- All Cal/EPA News